Sunday, December 19, 2010

I am back!!!

Sorry it has been so long since I blogged; even though I didn't blog much before. I will try to post more often since I have more to talk about with a munchkin in the house now! I will start with a few pictures of my baby girl Carlie Alexis.


















Carlie was born on September 7, 2010. She is a very happy baby who smiles a lot! She has rolled over a few times, plays peek-a-boo (mostly with Chad), and loves to watch our cats. Chad and I are so happy to have her in our lives, we couldn't imagine life without her!








2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Welcome back! I love all of those photos of Carlie. She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you are posting again! I look forward to more (but don't feel pressured). Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete